Tuesday, November 29, 2011

100 Percent Freebies Newsletter 11/29/2011

Good Afternoon Readers and Members ! 

I like to welcome all the new Members & Readers to the site and Blogs glad to have you with us !
Lets start off the day with a vote , 
Thank you for voting for 100 Percent Freebies , We love our Readers and Members <3 
We have alot to offer on 100 Percent Freebies 
We have Chat room , Recipes , We have tons of Freebies , We have Tag offering with you name on it , We have Games , and more , so come check us out !  We are Listia and Ebay friendly , You can Advertise your Listia and Ebay Items only in there treads . We have alot of nice people on the board also . I am hoping you all are having a wonderful day and keeping warm. 
I want to thank you all for the nice emails I have recieved in the past week , thanking me for all the work I been doing , because alot of you were lost how to get free stuff on the internet with out paying for it , I am so glad to help and share with you all my great findings , I love to help people ! 
~~~~~~~~~~~**************** YOUR FREEBIES CLICK HERE ************~~~~~~~~~~
Remember to get your 100 Percent Freebies Items before Christmas these make a great gift !
We are still looking for donations to Lights of Heaven Foundation , you may donation VIA Pay -PAL at lights_of_heaven@hotmail.com or make a purchase at there website Thank You:) 
If you want to make a donation to LOHF  like Necessities , Walmart , Target , Kmart  Gift Cards please email them for the address where to send the items  @ lights_of_heaven@hotmail.com
They are still looking for stuff for the Gift Baskets & food Baskets <3
** Did I Miss something in the newletter or you want to write me an email or donate to 100 Percent freebies  you can email me at freebies100percent@yahoo.com 


Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful night 


No comments:

Post a Comment